PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KAL- no show
Thread: KAL- no show
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2010, 13:48
20 flaps please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a little help would be great

Hi all,
The insight on Kal is good to know and I can see there are a lot of things you have to deal with.
Although I would still welcome the chance to fly for them. I have nine years in the industry in commercial operations and over 6,500hrs flying light turbo-props. I still long for that day where I will be flying Jets! Purely through circumstance and missed opportunities that I find myself in this situation. Unfortunately with a family in tow it’s only getting harder to make a Buck (Pound) especially in this level of flying and still support the family.
And yes in this level of flying you have to be prepared to put up with the B.S. i.e. Load your own bags, be a flight attendant, as well as wash the aircraft (last one was a joke, although I don’t want to give the boss any ideas)
Long story short with all negative stories that I’m hearing in this post , it couldn’t be any worse than where I am now, so is there anyone out there willing to provide me with a point of contact so that I may email a resume to Kal, or maybe another company that is hiring in Asia.
If you could pm it would be much appreciated
PS. I do not hold any type ratings and just have 120hrs in light jets (hawker 400)
Good luck to you all.
Flap 20 please