PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 28th May 2010, 12:44
FRQ Charlie Bravo

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know the question, just as I did.
Fazza: What is the Rex Cadet Scheme?

Morpheus: The Rex Cadet Scheme is a system, Fazza. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Captains, Cabin Crew, LAMEs, Bert Snorkel. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system; and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Were you listening to me, Fazza, or were you looking at the Saab with the red X?

Fazza: I was...

Morpheus: Look again. [the Saab with the red X is now a Saab 340 off the side of YMTG runway] Freeze it.

PS Hey Mods, I'm not going to drag out this Matrix schtick but I just have to say that this thread definately needs some Matrix background music.

Last edited by FRQ Charlie Bravo; 29th May 2010 at 22:40. Reason: Added PS long after actually posting.