PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2010, 10:51
Ryodan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks holdmetight,

makes me feel better cause i'm killing myself here with the tech revision. The problem here really is what i SHOULD know. So how in-depth should I be looking into? for example, spoilers. I know I should know what they are and what they do, but should I also know exactly how they work in terms of aerodynamics, the difference between differential and non-differential spoilers, reasons for spoilers, the limits of spoilers, why they blow back?, how blow back is prevented?, How I would correct spoiler blow back? That's a rather bad example actually, but there are areas where reading just forces you to read more because you find out, as flyer09 pointed out, that the more you read, the more you have to read.

There's just so much info on spoilers alone and spoilers are just a tiny tiny bit on airplanes. The problem is I don't know how in-depth the questions are and I don't know how in-depth I should look and prepare into. After reading the CXCPP thread, the tech questions seem rather complicated themselves which makes me think that the basics won't suffice.