PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EVA AIR.....ist going to get worse!!
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2010, 17:37
Canoli Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dbssa,

You are quite confusing. I have seen some of your posts, and you seem to say its terrible there, but that you like it.

I have no reason to deceive anyone, as I got out when I saw that it was dead end. Contrary to you... I did ask questions in my interview and was blown a bunch of XXXX. What did you do? giggle... and ask what color their airplanes were?
As a result, it was a huge waste of time as there were many other oportunities out there as there still are now. So after seeing that I was lied too...I used the very same business ethic that was applied to me. Looked after no 1.

"to a certain extent locals will be looked upon more favorably, but not by much".

TOTALLY false. There is no hope for expats promotion. 1 in 200 might get it just to keep the other fools inline. Dont let them lead you down this path. If you don't expect it..then you won't be dissapointed. Get the type rating and go...

I don't know what guys like TWNPPL want. They want you to stay down as FO and be a doormat... then they want you to be the first to get fired when things get bad... and then get upset when we pull a runner. Such sore losers.

Anyway Dbssa did get one thing right. its "take it or leave it"...but its also - DEAD END.