PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jumseating on US Carriers for CX Crew
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2002, 03:24
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I keep reading how the wonderful pilots in the good old Us of A are totally committed to the ban. Even bkany said the 'majority'. I would like a pint of whatever you are drinking, ALL USA POSITIONS ARE FILLED, EVERY INTERVIEW IN THE STATES IS BUSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH APPLICANTS. These must all be from that minority group. Get real guys, the ban is a farce because it has been well publicised that the jobs of the 49ers were filled from within the AOA rank and file. Reducing the numbers in unions anywhere by non-admittance of those conjectured to be in violation of an, at the least, unreasonable ban is self defeating for unions in the long run. If I was senior CX management I would be treating all the newbies with care and attention, ensuring their happiness at CX - outside the union. These newbies will tell their friends etc, why join a union when the company looks after you so well? Then when the AOA -and other unions, are defunct the real management can come out of the loo and screw all of us to the wall.