PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Garmin Aera 500
Thread: Garmin Aera 500
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2010, 12:09
Scopy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Scopy,

i know the manual .. but it doesnt say the size .. and since i want to buy a MicroSd card i dont want to buy the wrong one.
In the past i had a 296 and that was easy .. but now a days the ize is important since the 8Gb not work everywhere ... but i think i will buy the 4Gb and post my experience here.

smile what do YOU mean with "care you in the sky " ? Are you using a translator ?
Well i love the sky ... so who knows ... c.u. up in the sky
I have tried one 4Gb MicroSD Class 6 card in my Aera and it's work fine and very fast. So I think that with 4 Gb is enough, but the most impotant thing to see (I think so) is the speed, and the Class 6 go fine.

I am from Spain, and I have never taken lesson (except aeronautical communications) about english so I donīt speak english very well,( but I try to improve my level day by day). I rarely uses translator, I prefer the dictionary to see the differents meanings.

The first time you wrote that phrase you didn't write the up, so I have no idea... :P

I feel I may need to introduce a "text speak" ban in PF, like that in a few other forums.

Folks, using proper English really does make communication easier, especially where English is not the native language of contributors.

SD
You donīt need to make that for me, I prefer you all speak your daily english because is a better way to improve my english, and I like to take some time in understand certain words.