PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 27th May 2010, 11:05
Autobrake Low

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just have to mention that it somewhat sticks in the throat when you hear about all the bullying and harrasment claims against BA -the cabin crew who are all off sick under investigation - they just cannot handle the stress. Yet rarely have I seen such a campaign of hatred against one man such as the one being waged against Willie Walsh.
Meetings illegally disrupted by shouting abusive protesters - the men sitting across the table from him not only twittering and showing clear lack of regard, courteousness and professionalism, but the minute they are out of his presence then proceed to tell all who will listen that he is a bully - self centred etc etc.
Meanwhile he concentrates on facts and distances himself from personal attacks and continues to do what he is paid to do.
He does not call in sick - he does not cry to his board about unfair treatment and need a big hug.
It very much reminds me of men dealing with children - and those children will learn soon that stomping their feet on the ground and demanding another lollipop will only lead to a smack and standing in the corner. You know what I mean ........