PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2010, 19:26
ayroplain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have the management changes been made yet? After the last round of redundancy talks was there not to be a sweep out of the large management?
Just curious about progress.
If there has they haven't done anything to improve their website which is the worst I have ever seen in the airline business. Apart from straight bookings nothing works correctly with broken links all over the place.

Another example...Any attempt to spend miles online is thwarted at the very beginning because the facility doesn't allow the From..To fields to be filled. I've been trying this for weeks/months now with the same result.

A few of us who had flights cancelled due to volcanic ash in the first couple of days of the crisis have not got any money back nor even any acknowledgement from the airline. With no online refund facility (like all other reputable airlines had) it required an expensive phonecall (and hanging on for ages) to request these. Six weeks later we don't even know whether our claims are going to be processed at all. A bloke I know who had six cancellations in total (with other airlines including FR), some long after ours, has had ALL his money refunded already.

A couple of flights I was on lately were barely half full. I'm not surprised. Someone needs to go in and sort matters out and bring bmi back to its former glory. I'm not holding my breath, though.