PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 26th May 2010, 14:24
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GMiss M, how dare you accuse those of us who have gone in to work of being spineless.

(On Blackberry so cannot start new line, so fogive the unusual formatting of this post)

Coming into work on a strike day is a scary and difficulkt thing to do. Largely because the decision is such an important one and there is always an element of doubt in any sane person's mind as to whether what they have done is right. But also because, while I won't shout names at you, ignore you on flights, leave notes in your dropfile, threaten and intimidate you for having gone on strike, it is a very real prospect for those who have gone to work that they may endure all of the above at the hands of our striking colleagues.

I have always said i respect the decision of those who have gone on strike. I have defended those people on here in the face of criticism from people who should often keep their noses out - i just wonder why the same luxury cannot be afforded to those of us who, like you, have made a personal decision - albeit a different one to your own.