PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2010, 13:41
TRX75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could it be the Bedfont FC car park?

The latest view of the dispute posted on the CC forum. Not the official BASSA view - just that of a striker (and most probably a commuter) desperately trying to justify his/her continuing strike action. Anyone else noticed that the BASSA side have now gone very quiet about all those 'vindictive' disciplinary actions?

I thought TW offered to call off the strike if WW would re-instate the [seniority] aspect of Staff Travel.WW declined that offer so BA still has a strike on its hands.According to Richard Branson,J customers are flocking to Virgin in their droves.According to the media hundreds of BA flights are cancelled again today.BA will lose millions today and I guess tomorrow etc etc.This is about one mans ego,no more.Customers are now the victims in this crusade which is all about appeasing the non-strikers and the CEO.Crazy!!
It's getting harder to see any resolution of this dispute which does not include the removal of all the strikers from the Cabin Crew complement and the total elimination of BASSA. I'm sure Mr Walsh will not back down now and will listen to his customers. I'm one of those who won't fly BA again after the strike if there's the slightest chance I'll have to endure the attention of those who don't want to be there on board. I pay for all my flights out of my own pocket and regard my flight as the start of my holiday.