PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 25th May 2010, 10:29
vertigowerty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just back from Scotland, full both ways... On the way up we had "commuters" , that special kind of human beings that believe that the sun rises from their a..., they are constantly cold and tired etc etc... they were on hotlines and we could spot them because of the killing looks they were giving us.

They were the only ones ingoring my "good morning" while I was standing by the exits and the only ones to have forgotten "please" when ordering a gin and tonic at 6am... Such rudeness...

Cabin crew are not coming to work because of the money. We come because we are sick of Bassa and their fans, we are sick of being patronised by their stupid texts, e mails, letters, we are sick of having bassa conquering our brains and guiding us to destruction... I am slightly ashamed being crew, everyone thinks we are stupid, but hey, we create and live to the reputation...

Should they be punished? YES THEY SHOULD BE SUCKED!

Report from crc, busy...yesterday and today, but not hectic as flights were going normally. Like an ordinary day, just with more smiling faces...

bassa says it currently has 9939 members... long gone the days that they were claiming they have 12,000 members! to check it, go to bassa.co.uk, about us and the number is shown... You dont have to lig in or be a member to see that...seems two more people joined since yesterday...alarming!

Hope it reduces to 1 digit number soon... 0

Tiramisu, shame i was not in your flight...I was looking forward to my crispy kreme... And coffee and muffins were not free either!!!

Have a nice day everybody!