PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2010, 20:32
Entaxei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apropo of Nothing

There have been a few calls in the past few days from new posters, typically <3 posts trolls, demanding that the PCCC either state how many members they have and/or submit their identities for general information.

Given that the union bullyboys are running out of targets to threaten, and taking into account the antics they have got up to so far, I would think that the worst thing that the PCCC can do at this precise moment in time, is to accede to these requests/demands. Especially as they appear to be normal working staff, you can imagine the situation developing on a LH, where they are mixed with striking/militant staff.

I would suggest that the details are kept under wraps for now, until BASSA has lost its ability to represent BA staff, the disciplinaries have been finished, the strikers and militants have been sacked, at least by then most of the above will be too busy worrying about receiving some income, rather than causing ongoing trouble, and of course have lost their airside I/D's - hopefully none of the above are that far distant.

Diplome - Just to clear the yard arm - none of the above is in response to your post! I would'nt dare!!