PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 24th May 2010, 18:46
PureScotsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You.

There are Cabin Crew who are working through all of this and have from the start.

There are those who have returned to work for their own reason, but whatever the reasons, they have returned to work.

There are those, from a great many departments across the airline, who feel strongly enough about the dispute to have volunteered to assist those CC not striking to fly as much of the schedule as possible.

There are those like myself who, whether we have volunteered or not (and a great many have and have not been required), who do whatever they can to keep their own departments running smoothly while their colleagues take to the skies and who may also volunteer to give up their own spare time to volunteer in call centres and in the terminals supporting passengers.

To all of these staff who are keeping our airline flying and to the passengers who have kept faith with BA with patience and understanding... I am sure I speak for most of our company when I say
THANK YOU..

You are all a credit to the company and what we as a workforce stand for in our everyday roles and I for one am EXTREMELY PROUD to be working with you and for you and remain proud to work for our airline.