Oman Air

Cyprus Airways LCA-DUB-YYZ-DUB-LCA

Air India Everywhere in India-DUB-The states

Singapore Airlines

Aeroflot

Manx2.com

Virgin Atlantic

Arik

Looking at this list, I think the most realistic are the Oman Air, Air Baltic and Cyprus Airways links. "

Wasn't LO supposed to be returning to DUB this year as well?

I can't see SQ coming in, which is a real pity; they did specifically mention DUB as a possibility, but of course, runway length obstructs us once again. Maybe they could be persuaded to do it via another European airport as they do from MAN (some go via MUC) until a rwy extension is constructed. That said, I can't think that SQ is very impressed by DUB, particularly as they also axed their cargo service. Some investment in that will be necessary also.

Can't see VS doing it, although they would have the right to and their new A330s would be ideal; they begin arriving next year.

Oman Air could be possible; they currently operate 330s (and by all accounts a VERY top drawer product!), but they have 787s on order.

-------------------------------------------

Realistically, until they get someone at government level who knows his a@@e from his elbow and has he interest, passion and drive to push people and get things moving (within the department as well as in other areas), you're not going to see change. The interest simply isn't there at govt level, as evidenced by the fact that ND was left in his job, despite having achieved less than any transport minister in recent times. I hate to say this, but what is needed is a minister who is feared - and you just can't see that happening anytime soon.