PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - decent radio to listen to atc?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2010, 14:21
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All seems a bit creepy to me, its bad enough adults spending all day scribbling aircraft reg numbers in a little book
Actually Simon you're the living definition of creepy. I see you post only in the Engineering, Airlines and Spotters sections. I see you're not a Professional Pilot but a backroom techie of some sort. Now that's fine. But you hate spotters yet most of your recent postings are in the spotters section. You remind of the school bully's scrawny little mate, never out in the open, always in the wings sneering.

What I also find pathetic is your clear intolerance of other people. I struggle to find any recent posts that you have made that adds anything worthwhile to a thread.

You mock, you name call, you belittle and you sneer with your little emoticons. And yet I don't see you as someone who has much to be superior about really. Indeed your ignorance that one cannot listen to Police band shows you know less a about radio comms than most of the other subjects you speak about with the threat of information or relevant facts!

Mods, WHY is he still on allowed on here given he adds NOTHING to any argument and goes out of his way riling good men and women who enjoy pprune?