PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2010, 19:44
BEagle

Received 275 Likes on 111 Posts
I read somewhere today that one of the so-called grievances was that cabin crew staffing on long haul had been reduced from 15 to 14....

Hang on a minute. The EASA-OPS requirement is 'one per 50 passengers or fraction thereof'. Just how many 700 seat aircraft do ba operate?

Other carriers have far fewer cabin staff, all of whom receive far less pay than ba cabin staff. So it would surely be in the best interests of ba cabin crew to STFU, tell BASSA to **** off and get back to work.

I had to change flights last week after a Lufthansa flight to FRA went U/S. All later Lufthansa C-class seats from FRA back to the UK were fully booked - according to the ticket folk they've been seeing a significant upswing ever since these stupid union idiots at ba started killing off the goose that lays their golden eggs.... Fortunately I was able to get a taxi (which Lufthansa paid for) to MUC and fly home later that night.

ba - please listen. People are deserting you in droves simply because your service is becoming so unreliable. No fault of 't management, everything to do with these flint-voiced northern communists of the 1970s who are intent on wrecking the airline.

Time to give BASSA the kicking it undoubtedly deserves! Good luck, Willy!