PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part 66 C
Thread: Part 66 C
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2010, 17:31
AFStarliner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, thanks for your answers, as I sincerely appreciate experienced advisers.
I'm also reading beside the actual thread "Is there really a lack of Engineers?", and it helps me to figure out what's working in a/c maintenance means.

Funny to see it resumes a bit the questions I'm asking to myself.
I'm aware B1/B2 with years of experience >> freshly C. Seems more than logical to me.
But the thing is I was really curious concerning this university degree, as it offers an opportunity to get a recognized aeronautical license.

For people used with french edu system, this degree is a "Licence professionnelle par apprentissage", that means training 50% in school, 50% in a company (manufacturer, supply chain or MRO). I give here the link: PolyAero - Licence Pro MSP Aéronautique
I guess it is clearly the kind of degree the guys from the other thread are happily blaming
Supplying chain engineers get the rights to hold a C license after 3 years was actually suprising me aswell, and that's why I would like to know more about C license on this forum.

Now, what's really motivating me is to work on a/c, so maybe owning a C license could still help me to find a job somewhere, with possibility to get a B1. That would go a bit against the flow, but I can't on another hand throw away my studies years.