PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd May 2010, 16:55
PureScotsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I can't read 167 pages of comments on this thread alone so please forgive me if I repeat comments from before.

Can'tFly's comment above is quite valid. I have found it beyond annoying that the media have take up a very anti-management stance by reporting all of the alleged reasons for the failure of the talks.

Also, I have not once heard the BASSA side of the argument in detail.
What exactly is it you DON'T agree with?
Without resorting to personal insults and petty bickering, can ONE person explain WHY you feel the need to impact your "colleagues"?
Why do YOU feel that you are above taking a bit of pain right now to keep ALL of us employed?

As things stand financially, there will be no choice but to resort to compulsory redundancies across the airline.
Less profitable routes and a swage of the shorthaul operation would be cut seeing a great number of employees across departments lose their jobs.

From the point of view of the VAST majority of the rest of the airline as well as a significant number of your CC colleagues, what you are doing is petty, selfish and foolish.

SO.... please enlighten us. What are your arguments really about?

I'M BACKING BA !!!!