PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2010, 12:10
B737rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Spirit.

"If you disagree with anything they do, they tend to become like small stepped-over children. Well, thankfully not all...but most, anyway.
Retain your knowledge for you next interview, after you get fed up with airBaltic. Almost everybody leaves after a short while, not because the company is bad, but because the CP is a hardline redskin from the old days, who's mostly concerned with saving the hides of his old buddies from the days when Brezhnev was running the show from the Kremlin, every time they f**k something up."

Hi Spirit:
I have been around a while and this is the way ALL old buddies are taking care of each other all around the world.
I am there as an experienced Captain and I will NOT interfer in BT POLITICS and I strongly advice every one to follow the same rule wherever you go unless you want to piss in your own nest!
Spirit..you obviously couldn't resist the temptation and ended up in trouble...
perhaps this is a lesson to learn for you...when you are an F/O (As we all were once upon a time..) the key to get upgrade, being liked and have a chance to get some were is to keep your "nose clean"...it is hard, but you will feel better and you can certanly change the atmosphere on your OWN flights the day you are a Commander.
Besides it is hard times now so I suggest all of my colleagues to make a nice environment wherever you are or will be located.
Vice words from an old fox like me.

B737rider.