PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd May 2010, 02:22
pcf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
see above - now I want to strike!

this is flybymerchants post that made me so mad that - i now want to strike !

are so accurate with the pennies that this is after tax? I think it is....so therefore over £40,000 as 100%, which you and I know isn't anywhere near 100% as a normal job (40 hour week plus)- sorry, not much sympathy, it's a windfall wage with so few qualifications, for such an easy job for such little work. Sorry to have a go at you, but I feel this has gone beyond sensible niceties...spoke to a cc member on 33% on SH who takes home £26,000 a year AFTER TAX!!! Come on, let's stop pretending to the junior cc that we're all in this together!! There are some old contract CSDs who get over £70,000 a year before tax...how do they square that with the rest of the cc community? Lie about it?

I hope all strikers get sacked with zero pay, there, I've said it. Get rid of them, they're work-shy layabouts. They're nothing but bad news and a parasitic cancer to this great company- get rid of the soiled nappies and let's get on with outgrowing this regrettable baby stage

Last edited by pcf; 22nd May 2010 at 02:30. Reason: title