PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Management
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2010, 22:55
ManagementMotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another ineffective, immature, naive, idiotic and uneducated rant at the EK management.

For the record, my reasons behind writing are not as simplistic as the moderator imagines nor am I cabin crew.

And for the record, I will not deny that there are some ineffective managers within the company. Perhaps some of the writers on this forum should apply for posts and let their genius benefit all the underlings.

The point most don't seem to get is the reality of today's world. Big companies, mean big money, means big power, means they get their way. Corporate fraud, corruption and ethical abstinance surround us all. Emirates may be worse than some but is better than many.

Ironically you all contribute to the system in which we live. And most are too stupid to find effective or collaborative ways to effect change. Industrial action, anonymous threats, petty sabotage, or plain wishful thinking based on unsubstantiated facts are the best tools that most can come up with. What a sad bunch. No wonder you are the drivers not the managers.