PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero Contractors of Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2010, 10:10
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NaijaNinja

The reality is that you don't know what a racist is (you can't even spell the word!), you don't know whether or not I am a 'racist', you don't know what you are talking about, and you have allowed your anger to reduce your response to one which is simply abusive and hollow.

Of course there is no fraud free or corruption free country or entity on this planet, we all know that, but Nigeria is pretty much at the top of the list in all the ratings, and you know that, but just don't want to face reality.

If you wish to call me a 'rascist' or a 'rasicst' that's absolutely fine by me, but be a good boy and do a little research before you throw these things around.

By the way people 'from Holland' are Caucasian if you want to go back in history, and as such cannot be black. As a result of colonisation and immigration over the centuries, of course there are Dutch people and nationals who are black, and many of them are very worthy individuals, but it's not quite the same. If saying this appears in your eyes to align me with the BNP (I take you know who they are?) then so be it.

This has nothing to do with the colour of a person's skin and everything to do with attitude, values, and behaviour.

Finally, how do you know I am not 'black'? There are about 50 million blacks in South Africa.

I'm tempted to put you on my 'ignore' list but I get a chuckle out of reading your rants, so I won't for the time being.