PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Corporate Flight Attendant Melbourne Base - Is it a scam?
Old 21st May 2010, 08:12
flightkat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,

I have been trying to send the links to the other jobs that Ricky-Leigh Mason advertised but I can't seem to post them on here.... there is one on the jobisjob website - AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUND STAFF.

There is also another I found on career one... anyway I recieved an answer from SEEK & they said ...

'SEEK publishes jobs online each day from employers and recruiting agencies in Australia and overseas, but we take no further part in the recruitment process. Whilst we would remain hopeful that ads posted on the site are for legitimate and fair jobs, there are those that do slip through the cracks. In these cases, it is beyond our control what action is taken or considered. [/font]

If you would like to investigate further or report this matter, we encourage you to raise the issue with the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. Please remember to let them know that you have had issues with a SEEK advertiser.'

I am so over this I am glad we both got to the bottom of it... it has wasted my time when I could have had a more peaceful day - If only people weren't like this... blah!