PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2010, 08:05
Tin67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
£531M! And this doesn't even factor in the disruption from the volcano, let alone the strikes.

I want to send a message of encouragement to all the BA staff that are backing their company to keep it flying and turn it back into a profitable airline delivering world class services.

I also commend the CC that will turn out for work next week and the volunteers CC that support them in their endeavours to throw mud in the face of BASSA militants and all the sheep that follow them.

To the striking CC, step out of your own little world and see the bigger picture and damage you are doing. The impact of your actions clearly hits BA in the pocket, but also consider the damage you're doing to the rest of BA and youselves (not that I care with the latter).

You don't appear to see that, let alone the cost to customers and the knock on effect to suppliers and any business dependant on BA.

Now is not the time for this, you all have jobs and are not being asked for considerable changes, so wake up and smell the coffee you serve.

I am flying Club World in 3 weeks time and I want to be hosted by the CC that actually want to be there, not the wingers and likes of the individuals seen jumping around outside the court and on the open top bus yesterday. Oh dear , I trust they are pleased with the TV appearances.