PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And the winner is ... Asiana!
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2010, 05:07
JohnMcGhie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John, As the previous post puts it succinctly, you can't expect anything more except contempt form a person allegedly employed in customer service.

Addressing the world with''where the bloody hell are you''shows what the Australian way of customer service is all about.
Oh, that's a little harsh :-) Someone thank BBF for his kind offer, but -- ummm -- "no thanks!". Now, if it was Barbie herself...

"Where the bloody hell are ya?" (note the use of "ya"...) is Australian for "Wish you were here." Sadly, it does not translate into any form of English. And the highly-paid advertising agency should have known that.

As an advertising slogan, it's like offering Vegemite to an American: amusing, but we really shouldn't do it...

I can only assume that Asiana and Air New Zealand got where they are through good management, appropriate investment, and bloody hard work. My experience with Qantas and Jetstar leads me to suspect than a little more of the first two would produce a similar result

And who "moved" this thread? This is not a Dunnunder story; the Skytrax Award was International, last time I looked...

Cheers