PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 20th May 2010, 19:39
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA at it's best!

Just had a call from a friend because his daughter was flying to Africa with BA on Hotline tickets that I had obtained.

Initial notification that her flight was cancelled and they were unable to get through on the phone. Before I managed to call my friend back I am delighted to say that BA Customer Services have come up trumps. Initially they were not able to get my friend's daughter on a flight for 2 weeks, but since she is going out to do voluntary work with children, as part of a larger group, BA have now re-routed her and her friends AND are picking up the tab for the connecting flights.
THAT is BA at it's best and makes me proud to be part of BA!

However, all the lies, deceipt, bullying and detestable behaviour from the scum from bassa is at the other end of the customer service experience. My flight today had a really nasty underlying feeling about it! The atmosphere is sometimes caustic and cannot go on. I actually believe that the conduct of some of the bassa die-hards is now having an effect on safety!!!!!!!!!!

WW has been incredibly patient so far - even with some totally awful conduct and personal abuse aimed at him!!

It is now time to take the gloves off!!

The results for 2009/10 will be out tomorrow - and will make scary reading. Such bad figures will be another weapon in WWs armoury and I will not be surprised if he decides to go for compulsory reduncancies - hopefully of the people that are causing so much grief to the vast majority.