PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 20th May 2010, 15:13
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by Watersidewonker
BASSA/Unite have backed it's workers and today we saw justice against the the bullying tactics of a company acting like a headless chicken.
Watersidewonker,
What about the bullying tactics of some of the BASSA die-hards against their own colleagues?
Derek Simpson said on Sky news today 'our cabin crew are not militants, they are intelligent and articulate people.'
How do you explain the posts below which appeared in News Of The World on Sunday,(not a paper I read btw) from the BASSA forum under a thread 'First Flight With Scabin Crew.'
I shuddered when I read it.
The bullying, if only the press knew the truth is only one way, from the the BASSA die hards!
One thing is for sure, I won't have to put up with this militant minority when I come to work to serve our customers during the strike, which I will, even if I have to work for free.

Harry’s no1 Post subject:
Posted: 06 May 2010 13:48
You'll recognise the SCABS right away as they have 3 eyes and have a very unpleasant stench coming off them....

DontTouchTheTrolleyDARLING Post subject: Re: FIRST FLIGHT WITH SCABIN CREW
Posted: 06 May 2010 13:58
dont worry,. they will need your help one day.. situation. a burning aircraft down the back.. scab caught up in balls of fire saying help me help me..
reaction.. burn you bastard burn. poor scabin crew!
I'm BA cabin crew and the above are my personal views.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 20th May 2010 at 17:56. Reason: Grammatical errors!