PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 20th May 2010, 15:00
License to Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in the BA boardroom today...

I wonder what the agenda will be to end this strike....

I think in June it will (quite rightly) get very nasty for anyone who strikes and they will write themselves out of the business. Remember BASSA does not pay the wage, BA does.

I have just lost over £350 of flying pay for next week, thanks BASSA. I might even file a small claims court case for this money, i am that angry!

I am backing BA in anyway I can & if you are a striker I hope you understand what financial damage/disruption you are bringing to :-

-our customers
-other BA employees
-our caterers
-BAA
-taxi people driving customers to the airport
-and numerous other people you would not even care to think about that are connected to our business

All for what ?????????????????????????????? The CC job is not rocket science and most of the positions (apart from being a Pursar equivalent) are for people in the early mid 20's, a job for c.3 years before moving on. This is where BA needs to move to IMHO

It may be a game for some of you, its not for many others. CC claim to be careing people, at the moment i do not agree in the slightest.

LTF