PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ash clouds threaten air traffic
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 08:39
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found it particularly amusing that two people, Pace and sabenaboy, suggested I was being gullible, presumably on the basis of what they read on other anonymous forums on the Internet.
PBL

Dont you also think its amusing That both SabenaBoy and myself actually fly jets albeit SabenaBoy flies larger jets than I do?

The majority of ATPs I know appear to come from the same mould on views of this whole charade which has cost the industry a fortune and charade it is.

Thankfully as I dont want to see our already struggling industry brought to its knees by unfounded media hype and scaremongering some of us have tried to balance that aspect with a bit of sense.

You refer to yourself as a researcher yet appear to only add to unfounded scaremongering by desperately jumping at anything which may add to your cause.
Normally a researcher researches until they get facts which they then put out to the media.

You though plant a link to a picture with comments that if true it may convert the sceptics to your way of thinking.

Thankfully the pilots and airlines way of thinking is proving to be correct.

There are pictures of what looks like severe ash damage to a Citation engine circulating on the Internet. They are horrendous. If they are genuine, they will silence our sceptics
Your comments!

suggested I was being gullible, presumably on the basis of what they read on other anonymous forums on the Internet
This is the only forum I frequent as I already spend too much time with this one but that comment says a lot about you and other forums

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 20th May 2010 at 09:56.