PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 07:55
numbersguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
questions...

Having gone through the Pilot Aptitude tests and passing (thank goodness), I'd say to anyone doing it that the biggest thing to try and do is just relax and make sure you answer the questions correctly. Googling Pilot Aptitude tests did help me somewhat and just practice doing quick calculations in your head...

Anyways I've got a few questions regarding my med test- I handed it in at my YOU session and had the nurse call me about it the other day - I've now got an Assessment day coming up...

1) Firstly I've broken a bone in my elbow last year which has healed now - i've got the x-ray and initial report but am completely ok now...has anyone something similar to this and did you have to prove that your 100% now during the med screen??

2) Also, have any pilots gone through despite having asthma or anything similar??? I used to have symptoms of this but am now perfectly ok - I run 40-50km a week but listed it in my med history...

3) Do they do the dental check at the assessment day or is it before you enlist?

I really want to get past this because I know I have the potential to do well in the interviews and really want to get to FSP.

Anyways good luck to all going through!