PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afriqiyah Airbus 330 Crash
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 20:36
archae86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pictures today ground level

More pictures from a favored source, which I believe were taken today in three batches.

I'll post in the three batches. The original images I've posted on the same photo-hosting site I am using to host the ones down-sampled for inline posting here. If you wish to review or download any of the pictures (from these three batches and a previous batch) at full original resolution, you can find them here:

Full resolution photos from a favored source

All the pictures suffer serious blurring, whether from focus, camera motion, or imperfect transparencies. They still may help as to one point or another. With this in mind, I've chose to post all the pictures available, thinking the chance I might hide useful information by failing to post some outweighs the inconvenience and extra bandwidth of posting some which add nothing. On another topic of less interest or with better alternate information I would not be so profligate.

This first batch appear to have been taken at ground level, earlier in the day than the other two batches. The three are quite similar.