PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 19th May 2010, 10:29
melc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"their passengers."

That says it all really because without the passengers there is no airline.

So lets get back to the business of having the best CC in the industry - because patently we are definitely not the best anymore. That's clear from passengers views who have changed airlines because of the strikes and will never come back to BA - they have found something better!!

Its going to take years to repair the damage and I plead to you that the strike will not get you anywhere - or maybe it will without jobs to go to.

The airline HAS TO reduce costs to survive and the majority of BA staff across the airline accept this and have acted accordingly so why can't CC - I DONT GET IT!!!

BA is the only company that has not made one compulsory redundancy only voluntary - do you really think this will remain the case - I doubt it THE AIRLINE HAS TO SAVE MONEY TO SURVIVE - it is losing without the strikes and ash cloud millions each day.

When the banks foreclose as losses get higher and there is no end in sight I wonder if you will think of all your other (out-of-work) colleagues across the airline or just feel sorry for yourselves.