PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has the Short Course for CPL/F-ATPL been approve yet?
Old 19th May 2010, 09:45
cxprune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only ignorance is that of the prostitutes, and their senseless belief that coming to Hong Kong is a step in the right direction. Taking a non pilot or a green pilot with ZERO fuc*ing idea of what this industry is about, and how their decision affects the whole is not some air of superiority....as you put it....there is no self righteousness. I have worked hard to achieve my position, and I, as are many, uprooted at these proceedings.

And for you to state, " just pop in to T.T or N.R office is plain lunacy. If you had half a brain, you would realize that they know this already. This is their plan....the lowering of conditions for all. Unfortunately, you have to see the forest through the trees, and understand that this undertaking is placed on the shoulders of applicants.... But, as I mentioned earlier, prostitutes are the lowest common denominator, and we all know what they subject themselves to.

Once again, they deserve zero respect, and will be hated by most. (I now state most, as obviously you frequent wan chai, and thrive on this behavior)