PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th May 2010, 08:59
Nuuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BYMONEK

Good for you if you didn't have to sign a bank guarantee letter from your employer, you had one less headache and few less visit to the HQ! This letter gives the bank the right, in the event of a default payer, to access money that you have within your employer, i.e. salary, providend fund. Once you have paid off your debt, you then ask for a clearance letter from the bank (it comes with a nice charge of 100 Dhs) to void this instruction to your employer. You then present it to HR who will in turn give you a letter that your are clear of a bank guarantee. You then put this precious letter in a nice safe place, you will need it once it's time for you to get out of the country..... And don't forget to have it stamped! Welcome to the year 1431!

Now A-B or C fund, my guess would be the A fund only, but then again, someone who will pull a runner will not be able to access his B fund I think, I can't give you a definite answer on that one, only because I don't know better