PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th May 2010, 08:13
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont normally respond to this type of thing but the fact remains. If you have a job, good for you. Leave the other jobs for ones who are not so fortunate. Thats my meaning and feeling..

as for UTAH response.. nice .. but everyone has a sad story don't they.. I don't feel for it and I don't waver from my opinion. Everyone knows this is not a career airline and most of the people who come here are people who NEED a job, or people who need a decent break in the industry. Those colleagues who are lucky enough to have a job that will look after them in the future should be more considerate of those less fortunate. UTAHs response with regards to looking after his own kind by leaving seems all very noble but .. his particular country has more aviation options and opportunities, (not as good as is once was I realize), not so for other places in the world. Some people do not have the luxury of a choice.

Aviation is a smal industry as we all know and Yes I know Karma. what goes around will one day come around.

as a multi cultural airline everyone has an opinion that differs from the rest, mine being no different.

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch