PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 12:24
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
highwideandugly
KLM is good news however-tempered by the fact they hardly operated any flights in the first couple of months of the year so easier to get that above average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems to me that the only thing keeping DTV open is KL, loose this & it may be difficult to justify remaining open. Question is how committed to DTV are KL?, particularly as they may feel that much of more remunerative long haul pax may migrate up the road if they shut shop.
I have read the reassuring messages that were placed by DTV last year, but in reality these messages mean little. One only has to read the puerile garbage put out by Ms Qas to her successful (for who?)period in management and leaving DTV placed better than ever "to take advantage of future growth opportunities". Even more so with comments from Hughie who uttered amongst the standard cliche's an absolute classic :-
"it is very much to her credit that Durham Tees Valley has weathered the storm and is now moving forward again."
I suppose this all goes down just fine on the DTVA website, but in the real world?