PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA - Finally had enough
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2010, 19:01
gatbusdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want a cure to all our woes Paul (Rice), take an overdose, it's the quickest way forward. I don't know why I respond really, is I've already pointed out.......don't feed the troll!!!!

As to the five achievements BALPA has achieved, may I suggest a read through other threads on this matter. As to date I have responded at least twice to the pro's of BALPA, but I see you are too lazy to search.

May I respond with a question (very MP'ish of me, I know).......what do you want from BALPA, an end to the erosion of our conditions (read P2F) and world peace?

It's ok....I realise you want nothing from BALPA apart from to knock it, I already appreciate you are the type of person that will not pay a penny to support your colleagues.

Maybe for one second, take off your bikini and look at the real world. Join a group of people that are willing to negotiate, yet at the same time, take time to appreciate the position that the company you/I work for is in.

I do not wany a UNITE style union, for the simple fact........they are not interested in me (the membership), nor are they interestsed in the company that their employees work for, I want a union for the here and now, and my money is on BALPA (from a selfish point of view, my membership is free, for reasons I have pointed out in previous posts)

I re-iterate....don't feed the troll