PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Airways
Thread: Thomson Airways
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 22:33
OliWW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cardiff should be fine tomorrow, according to the BBC anyway, the ash now seems to be heading a bit further north than expected, e.g. Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, so Cardiff might escape it, if so the flight will be on time... For Monday, the ash does appear to be over the UK, but the wind is due to change on Tuesday, which blows it completely out of UK airspace as we are expecting high winds next week... this might come a few hours early, and so the flight may be totally unaffected, at the moment, its operating, so just check in as normal, unless you hear something, just contact Thomson and check for updates online to when the flight might be rescheduled if worse comes to the worst.

On another note, I know it is more a spotters question, but not enough people use that part of the forum, so here goes, apologies in advance, but does anyone know when G-OOBG will be at EMA a long time, I was told previously that it would be Friday evening, but it is here today? I know with volcanic ash looming, any airframe might be moved anywhere, but has anyone got any ideas?