PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Russian special forces in dawn raid on oil tanker pirates
Old 15th May 2010, 16:10
Double Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tourist,

The ony unpleasant smell abut me is from last night's curry.

I have lived in France but don't call them 'Cheese eating surrender Monkeys' ,( copyright the excellent Simpsons ).

I have tried to teach Africans on aircraft systems with an open mind, have you ?

I don't give a toss about colour of skin, but I do draw a line at people getting control of arms then shooting themselves and anyone in range to bits !

The Somali's are just begging for Darwin at an accelerated rate...and I wouldn't touch the BNP with a disinfected barge-pole, one of the greatest laughs I had in France ( Burgundy ) was when our skipper, who spoke like a native, was apporoached by the French eqiuvalent of BNP, who asked him for support in kicking these foreignours out !

We couldn't recruit French people for any money ( and it was quite good ) as they know how to live, it seems we Brits only know how to fight.

I did get a wonderful long balloon flight out of it which raised severe American racist worries ( I thought it was a nice day out in glorious countyside ), but that's a whole different story in itself.

DZ

Last edited by Double Zero; 15th May 2010 at 16:32.