PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Around the World Flight
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 12:13
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did anyone get a happy snap of the plane/pilots b4 they left?> when I saw the 'van' at "Latrine Valley" LTV the other week as it came out of the shop getting fueled it was stark white with a huge bladder tank in the back. Unlike the guy who flew around the world (or something to that effect back in the late 80 early 90's in his C172 XP that A/c was barely recognizable with all the sponsors stickers all over it. God what was his name, i ought to know I worked on his machine.............Peter Norvel perhaps??? Anyway nice bloke, farmer I think he was
Anyway. aside from that good luck to those two guys, good on ya for doing it and bloody fantastic Jess for doing the sailing bit, amazing stuff! The whole event of her arrival in Syd today was spoil t when cardboard Kev was in the mix, talk about 'trying' to emulate Bob Hawke! I nearly puked when Kev with his fake smile was plastered all over the screen What was that about a checked jacket & any employer who didn't let their employees have the day off was a bum? True Aussie, love or hate:-)

Wmk2