PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Employee Censorship
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 09:15
psycho joe

Location: shivering in the cold dark shadow of my own magnificence.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I joe do solemnly rescind, abrogate, annul, revoke & repeal any & all negative comments that I might have made, alleged or insinuated about QANTAS. Further to this I do not believe that the nom de plume fishers ghost bears any simile or comparison to Fysh’s ghost i.e. the ghost of Hudson Fysh. Further to this, Fishers ghost is not an identity borne from the QANTAS IT Security department. If there was a QANTAS IT security department, which there is not, it would most definitely not be trolling internet forums looking for dissention amongst employees by appearing to post as an individual. Said department, if it did hypothetically exist, would not seek to manipulate forum moderators, knowingly or otherwise, into responding. QANTAS is in no way involved in tracking & spying on individuals. Furthermore, Qantas is the true spirit of Australia. QANTAS management are the most brilliant in their field, if not any field, seek only the best for their subordinates and are the finders of lost children. This statement was in no way coerced.

Joe crazyhorse.