PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2010, 19:16
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
beaudale
Sorry thought this was a Pax thread, did I miss something?
A lot has also been said on here about the need to respect all groups and this thread has been moderated accordingly. In this vein I would like to point out that the thread running else where with a theme about "Stupid SLF" is somewhat offensive to the Pax group who do after all pay everyone's salaries.
This is a pax forum on which we are allowed by our host to discuss items of mutual interest. It has been stated before that we are not at liberty to slag off airline staff en masse. Making reference to no CC on aircraft has not been well received before. On this site, the owner and moderators are very keen to keep each thread to a single topic. The more so, given the powerful nature of this thread.

If you want to discuss the likelihood of one member of CC per a/c then it would be best to start a new thread on that topic. On other occaisions I have seen thread discussion commercial flights without flight crew, so your thread would be a natural companion discussion to that.

As to the term 'SLF', that is dealt with in our forum FAQ which I'm sure you have read. http://www.pprune.org/passengers-slf...-term-slf.html