PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funny Things Happen in The Air Force
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2010, 18:22
Belle and Sebastian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A long time ago when I was brave.....or silly

At a secret training base near W*-S*-Mare in the mid 80s, we had the usual round of morale boosting weekly bull nights in the 18-man rooms. As long as our rooms were 'generally' clean, we were allowed to put up posters on the wall. There was, however, one rule in that topless models could be shown but pubic hair could not be seen - it was long before the PC brigade got involved...

Young Belle decided to put up a picture of a young lady 'sans bush'. I was given a quiet chat by the block SNCO after inspection and that I was taking the pish and that the poster was to be removed and I was told that no female genitalia was to be on show. The following week, young Belle was goaded into putting up a picture of a gentleman 'sans bush' (no, I cannot recall where I got it from). At this point, the OIC of the block decides to have a chat with me and offers me the chance of cleaning the Flowerdown Centre for the next 10 years unless I started playing the game. The following week and young Belle puts up a picture of a chimpanzee with a huge tadger and choking his chicken. For some reason, this was followed by several weekends of cleaning the Offrs' Mess kitchen.