PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2010, 16:58
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would you not agree then that logic dictates that plainly it isn't working this time and won't work, as is patently obviously to most sensible people.

Therefore sensible people would sit back and say this isn't working. It is time to move on to something that will work before we are out of a job along with a lot of innocent people directly affected by our actions but beyond their personal control.
pwalhx:

I believe what Ancient Observer is referring to, and he/she may and will correct me if I'm wrong, is that BASSA is operating thus because it has always worked. Unfortunately one of the results of the years of letting BASSA run wild is that they have not felt it is necessary or even fruitful to develop a more effective way of communicating.

The messages from their leadership give proof to the traits that are valued in the organization.

To use a rather crude analogy. You have had a dog for several years. During all that time it has piddled on your floor. It piddles every time something bothers it...Room too cold, piddle. Change its food, piddle. But every time the Dog piddles you GIVE IT A TREAT!! The Dog is now 12 and you have decided that you are tired of a damp stinky floor. Does the Dog understand? No, it only knows how to piddle for its treat so it keeps piddling thinking there's a treat in it somewhere...hasn't there always been one?

Well, BASSA is the Dog and BA has decided it needs to be housebroken.