PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afriqiyah Airbus 330 Crash
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2010, 13:54
wasp9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vc10Tail, I assume you were asking me;
Have you done any course on air accident investigation-do you know its rudiments even?
Answer; Yes I did and yes.
Why are you asking? If you are looking for a course yourself feel free to PM me.

can you name even one of the crew members
Answer; Yes, all 11 and the 2 state security members.

...only to be discovered by the CVR that the PF might have ben Canadian or some other westerner with God given superior flying skills??
Neither Captain Yusuf Bashir Saadi nor F/O's Tareq Mousa Abu Chaouachi or Nazim Altarhuni were any of those. This is usually found on flight documents rather than trying to figure out someone's identity by CVR. Hope you were not serious here.

Some posters here don't seem to realize that a possible pilot error does not automatically mean that the pilots are to blame. If well seasoned pilots here indicate training, CRM and safety culture as possible contributors then this is not to be seen as mud-slinging.
By no way am I saying anything about the performance of these colleagues who I don't personally know.

While awaiting evidence and following your advise on what we better speculate about and what to ignore I'm curious to hear from you where you've found the fuel slip and OFP.
Very plausible theory but lack of "concrete information" classifies this in your own wording as... "Guess work".

We are probably all biased in some way. Taking this as a fact which would you prefer;

-Biased by ignorance.
-Biased by political correctness.
-Biased by fear of repercussions.
-Biased by patriotism.
-Biased by experience.

note; Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.