PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Annual Results, EK Bonus, Emirates Profits etc
Old 14th May 2010, 12:56
sheikmyarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ah ah ah!!

I feel sorry for you Management Motion.
I think the only motility you should talk of is the one of your intestine.
You are just and simply taking advantage of large unaccountability ( but not complete) and of the ununionized environment.
I just checked some old paylsip from my previous company.
My gross salary in 2004 was an avarage of 7000 euros wich gave a me a net 4500 x 14 months plus real for life pension contribution, health care, and insurance.
This idea of accounting as social costs accommodation it is ilarious as the accommodation itself.
You have to realize that notwithstanding all the marketing attempt Dubai is and will always be a overheated cesspool where only desperate and unemployed people can think of moving, or idiots that did not listen to what was written on this forum like me when it was time.
But don't worry, we are committed to do our best to let the civilized world know about your clever stratagems and slavery like methods. As some EU operator affirms you are operating with a substantial unfairly competitive advantage. Paying a ramp agent 550 usd and make him sleep in a labor camp in the outskirt of the desert is a too easy way to compete with real employers bearing real social costs and contributing to real economy. Your profit just goes in the pockets of the funny dressed guy owning the place substantial slaver and exployter of the poor.
You and every EK employee in magement position should feel ashamed of working for such an organization and profiting from it. EK is a low cost airline carrying disinehrited people around the world. Just kind of a modern slave trader. Take any and each five dirham note from your bonus ans stick it up into your arse... along with the fist.
I'll see you soon in Geneva.. we are working on it my dear.

Last edited by sheikmyarse; 14th May 2010 at 13:12.