PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Airways
Thread: Thomson Airways
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2010, 11:35
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this link. Could somone tell me if this is correct or that it is an outdated article please? The article was published 13 May 2010 however i am a bit sceptical.

Thomsonfly.com announced yesterday that it will be offering high frequency low fare flights from Cardiff airport, starting next summer. The travel company had previously only offered low frequency holiday flights from Cardiff airport.
In a move aimed at independent travellers who book their accommodation and flights seperately, the low cost airline announced that it will fly from Cardiff to Malaga and Palma five times a week, Alicante four times a week and Ibiza three times a week.
Guy Stephenson, Commercial Director of Thomsonfly, said, ‘We know that customers want choice and convenience, and we are convinced that our new low fare flights to these popular destinations from their local airport will be a great success.’
Fares for the flights to Palma, Malaga, Alicante and Ibiza begin at £29.99, one-way, including taxes and charges. Tickets went on sale yesterday. For more information visit Thomsonfly.
Link:- http://www.pprune.org/newreply.php?d...te=1&p=4414622

Many Thanks

Mathers