PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afriqiyah Airbus 330 Crash
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2010, 15:25
PJ2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A330first-officer;
Of course it's related to this incident!
My apologies if I upset you with this question, but I ask for your patience and indulgence: You ask in your initial post, "what do you think?" and before responding, even if it may be obvious to some, one must ensure that the information one is commenting upon is current and relevant to this accident.

Some of us do not have access to Airbus Bulletins so when you can, could you post or copy/paste the wording please? Thanks.

Slickster;

Re not being able to stall the aircraft, yes, that's correct and that's precisely the reason that more information is required regarding the statement that Airbus has issued a "stall recovery" bulletin, before taking this line of thought any further. If that is the case, there is much to confirm that is not yet known; if it is not the case and this is an old bulletin as suggested in the post by V1...Ooops below, then the post by A330first-officer claiming that issuance of such bulletin has "...been sent worldwide few hours after the incident" needs to be corrected.

PJ2

Last edited by PJ2; 13th May 2010 at 15:38. Reason: Response to Slickster re Airbus A330 stall preventions