PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gentlemen, please...
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2001, 18:37
Paterbrat

Smile

Well a posting that certainly caught Danny's attention, and why not. Pprune has proved to be a most addictive site to me, having joined some time ago I have found myself drawn to it more and more. It is entertaining, informative, witty, abusive at times, interactive and in short can be a marvelous time waster.
I have also picked up valuable information on it and formed, probably wildly inaccuarate pictures of people, who like me are interested in Aviation and appear in the site.
Our common interest would seem to be the glue that hold this site together. Whether we're in it or simply fascinated by the air above us and mans ability to move into and through it. We seem to be endlessly curious about it and our fellow travellers around us. Most seem generaly ready for a bit of a crack, and there will always be a Secret Squirral around to be bored 'yawn' or bridle at others opinions. Go and find your nuts if your bored with what's being expressed.
Spelling and punctuation can be a function of lubrication and late night postings often being edited later, or not as the mood takes. It's a great site and hats off to the gent who made it all possible, Thanks Danny.