PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 12th May 2010, 23:11
vertigowerty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its finally good to see that some people here do not carry their brain just for extra weight and balance, but use it too...

I had enough of this silly dispute and the incompetent Union...They just want to protect their own old good contracts and I find it hard to get convinced that they work for our interests... They are never clear of what they are doing or for what they are fighting. Their main purpose is to object to anything that BA has to offer.

I dont say that i agree with WW, I dislike him a lot, but I have a brain and I like to use it every now and then and I like thinking for myself. At least I know why I did not go on strike, and of course i know why the others went on strike, even if they do not know.

I just have to say that I feel ashamed being crew for ba and doing the same job with all those lemmings, that if bassa tomorrow will ask them to jump off a cliff, they will go and do it...

they join ba, not bassa nor unite... But as soon as they join the company, forgetting their previous employers, such as bmi etc, they swallow the bassa pill and everything changes. This pill stops the brain! I am so glad I left them last year!

Anyway, if they do not like it, why dont they leave, so ifs will really be a great place to work?

To be honest, i cant wait for the strike to happen, I really had a great time the other day... full of smiling people, like minded, doing what they are supposed to do, laughing out loud when 25 of them got the message that only 6 crew reported to work!!!

I hope unite asks them to go so we can at least continue to enjoy what we came here for!